Re: Any 4S-QRP going to the MW convention?

cbayona <CBayona@...>

It's not next door to me (191 miles) but I see no problems going there for Saturday at least. I hope to see some of you there and I'm looking forward to a lunch or dinner get together. I'll have to use my private slush fund as I'm currently unemployed and attending school so money is tight.

Any recommended inexpensive hotels/motels? The Best Western looks OK and that is about as much as I can afford and leave a little something for the Hamfest. I'm free on Friday so I rather go on Friday morning and stay until Saturday and make it a mini vacation.

Hope to see everyone there.

At 10:50 AM 11/6/2013, you wrote:

Hi Cicel,

This is for the midwest arrl convention this weekend in Lebonon MO.

Chech out the info on the arrl website. Looks like it will be a very good
convention.. there are supposed.to be a number of radio vendors there including Elecraft, and test equipment vendors, such as Rigol.

Hope you can make it to the convention! Maybe we will have a few more.interested in a 4sqrp gathering over lunch or.dinner.

73. Arnie. KA0NCR.