Re: Pig Rig

random.path

Shame on you guys. Made me order one too, though it has bounced around in the back of my mind since hearing Terry on his one day this winter.

Chip
AE5KA

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Bart Lawson <blawson2@...> wrote:
Joe, et al,

Caught the fever and ordered mine yesterday.  Hopefully, I will get mine built and on the air, handing out #11.  I have not been active in the club but hope this little rig will spur me on!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional