Re: Wednesday evening 40m nets

Johnny AC0BQ

Good group Wayne
40 was tough last night on the Fox hunts as well!

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013, Wayne Dillon wrote:

Well 40 was in funny mode tonite, the early net went well:
WA0ITP - Terry - IA - 549
W2SH - Charles - NJ - 559
KR9Z - Bob - IL - 569 - Bob, we last worked in September last year, Welcome back!
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC - 589
N5AF - Sam - TX - 559, Sam the QSB gotcha.

Late net:
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC - 599, Armchair copy Randy, as always a pleasure.
K3BVQ - Ed - PA - 559 but sorry to say the QSB got you as well Ed. Thanks for trying though, maybe next week.

Thanks to all that checked in and to all that tried. The band seemed to go long, as evidenced by good signals the further away the stations were. Terry, glad 80 was in good shape for you, let's see how Dick does on the PSK net.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH