From: CStratton
To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com ; Bart Lawson
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Pig Rig

Shame on you guys. Made me order one too, though it has bounced around in the
back of my mind since hearing Terry on his one day this winter.

Chip

AE5KA

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Bart Lawson <blawson2@cox.net> wrote:

Joe, et al,

Caught the fever and ordered mine yesterday. Hopefully, I will get mine built
and on the air, handing out #11. I have not been active in the club but hope
this little rig will spur me on!!!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS