Re: Pig Rig

Wayne Dillon

This PigRig thing is getting infectious, well maybe I'm gonna jump as well, hmmmm...
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:30 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hee, they are a lot of fun. Being rock bound brings back memories of my novice
days. Man, that was loong time ago.

If you use the Ten Tec TP-19 enclosure, I'll be happy to send you a label with
your call and build date on
it. A picture of mine in the TPC-19 is here, http://www.wa0itp.com/index.html
I do like the charcoal color. The TP-19 dimensions on the Ten Tec web site
differ from the one I purchased. Mine is 2" x 4.75" x 4" and the PigRig fits
perfectly. http://www.wa0itp.com/pigrig3b.jpg

Changing freqs,say to go to 7122 for Wayne's nets, will require 4 xtals. Three
for the rcvr front end filter, and 1 for the local oscillator. Diz has crystals
as well as ESS.

oo
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP