Re: Any 4S-QRP going to the MW convention?

cbayona <CBayona@...>

I'm in Lebanon also but have no clue where the waffle house is.

At 08:53 PM 11/8/2013, you wrote:

Arnie and group. We are in Lebanon now. I might be around for lunch but probably won't stay around later than that. Can I suggest the waffle house about 11 ish? Will that work for any QRPers? Let us know what you think....

Kelly - WB0WQS

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 9:46 AM, "ka0ncr@yahoo.com" <ka0ncr@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Brad,

Well, there has not been a great number of the group who indicate they will be going. And
even less who are going to be staying for the whole day on Saturday.

I had thought about seeing if there would be interest for an informal dinner gathering at some local diner after the
drawing, but that don't look like there would be a lot of interest in that, as most are leaving
to head home right after the drawing, or even before the drawing.

. Mike NF0N and I are staying the night and leaving in the morning as its about a 7 hour drive for me, and Mike has another hour and 1/2 to get home after leaves my place..

Another thought would be the lunch time frame.

So, I thought I would put out feelers to see if there would be interest in that.. maybe a
couple of blocks from the convention site, at the Dairy Queen or one of the others in the
local area.. ??? Anyone interested? Please post! Maybe we can still get something organized.

Anyhow.. I'll be walking around wearing a red ball cap with my call on it.. so if you see me, stop and say "HI"..

73 - Arnie KA0NCR

---In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, <kbradshaw@...> wrote:

I am going to try and make it.

Brad