Re: OT: Totally off topic - Spitfire Photo Pilot

cbayona <CBayona@...>

Great movie, thanks.

At 08:27 AM 11/22/2013, you wrote:
Hi,

I don't usually post on such an unrelated topic to this discussion list,
but I know many on this list are interested in flying and WW2 aircraft
and I'd like to share this with you.

This link and comments were sent to me from a friend. I think you may
enjoy watching the short and professionally produced film about a flight
doctor and a Spitfire photo mission pilot.

Don AE5K

A must see!
And excellent story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ie3SrjLlcUY&sns=em

Spy pilots are a very special breed. Their only defense are their planes
and their brains.
--
Cecil - k5nwa