CQ WW CW

Jim

I have always done this contest at 100 Watts. Today I am doing it at 5 watts. Some ops snickered at me and said you can not do DX at 5 watts. Well, in playing for just 3 hours I have Cayman Is., Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Aruba, Curacao, Ecuador, St. Kitts & Nevis, Turks & Caicos Is., Canada, Japan, Spain, Italy, Chile, Canary Is., Balearic Is., Germany, Slovenia, Bulgaria, France, Czech Republic and Croatia. I think the next time they snicker at me, I will throw them a candy bar. I think I like this QRP stuff.
                        Jim, NV9X