To: 4sqrp@...; nv9x@...
From: davemrtn@...
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 20:39:45 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] CQ WW CW

It feels REALLY GOOD, doesn't it.

I wonder how long they'd last in a contest if they could only use one 12V battery to power their 100W rig !!!

On 11/23/2013 08:29 PM, nv9x@... wrote:

I have always done this contest at 100 Watts. Today I am doing it at 5 watts. Some ops snickered at me and said you can not do DX at 5 watts. Well, in playing for just 3 hours I have Cayman Is., Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Aruba, Curacao, Ecuador, St. Kitts & Nevis, Turks & Caicos Is., Canada, Japan, Spain, Italy, Chile, Canary Is., Balearic Is., Germany, Slovenia, Bulgaria, France, Czech Republic and Croatia. I think the next time they snicker at me, I will throw them a candy bar. I think I like this QRP stuff.
                        Jim, NV9X

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

I guess most people don't think because it's too tedious for them!
What I like about naps is, I can get them done while I'm sleeping.
If they can, they do; without thinking if they should.

obama promised transparency during his administration,
but who would have imagined it would come from a guy named Edward Snowden !!