Contest and Sprint Coordinator change

Walter - K5EST

GE 4SQRP, we have a new Contest and Sprint Coordinator, as of this coming January 2014. John Lonigro - AA0VE...member # 163
jonigro@...

John, is not new to 4SQRP, in fact I can't remember not seeing him at OzarkCon when I have been there.

He going to be busy getting setup for the January start of the Sprint season, and I will continue to accept the December SSS sprint totals. The totals for November and December shall be turned over to John, so no Sprint contacts are lost.

Thank you everyone for making the 4SQRP Sprints a fun event.

72/73....Walter - K5EST
editor : Ozark QRP Banner