Re: Contest and Sprint Coordinator change

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm all
Congrats John, thanks for stepping up!
Thanks Walter for getiing it all rollin!

On Saturday, November 23, 2013, Walter - K5EST wrote:

GE 4SQRP, we have a new Contest and Sprint Coordinator, as of this coming January 2014. John Lonigro - AA0VE...member # 163
jonigro@...

John, is not new to 4SQRP, in fact I can't remember not seeing him at OzarkCon when I have been there.

He going to be busy getting setup for the January start of the Sprint season, and I will continue to accept the December SSS sprint totals. The totals for November and December shall be turned over to John, so no Sprint contacts are lost.

Thank you everyone for making the 4SQRP Sprints a fun event.

72/73....Walter - K5EST
editor : Ozark QRP Banner

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"