Re: New Net Possibility

Paul Smith

Sounds good to me I will make the net in 7 months...  He he he

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 26, 2013, at 5:11 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Been thinking about the possibily of a new net on 7122. This would be a morning
net, maybe a coupla times a week. Bart and I had a QSO the other morning at
9AM and we were both well over S9. The band was quiet and it was very very
pleasant copy.

We'd need several volunteers for net control, so as to spread it around a
little. I'll be happy to start it off if we have enough interest. We could
call it the OM net (for old man's) or Ret (for retirees) , maybe the AM net, or
whatever the majority wants.

So anyone interest in participating in a Four State morning net on 7122? If so,
what time, how many times per week, what name, etc?

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP