George,

I'd suspect that the final amp is oscillating.  Or could be in the chain prior to the final.

If you have an O'scope,you might take a looks that way.

At 09:29 AM 3/1/2013, w2bpi1@... wrote:

Oh Oh just got this report!! Any ideas what could cause this?  Tnx Geo/W2BPI

From: polarmail@...
To: w2bpi1@...
Sent: 3/1/2013 10:06:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Ur CW signal

Hi George,

Listening to you on 40 meters this morning in QSO with W8QP.
I tried to call you first but couldn't figure out which signal was your findamental
as you are radiating on the whole band 1.2khz apart.
Thought you might want to know about it before an OO sights in on you.

73,
Rick W3BI
Allentown PA

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ