Re: Happy Thanksgiving

GB Hoyt

Happy Thanksgiving from down South!
My thanksgiving came early, at about 0600 UTC (1 am Local), finally worked TI2KWN on 40m. His whoop and drift sounds beautiful, backwave and all, but he's never heard me call him back during his CQ. Last night I got 'em!
Soon it will be time for Turkey and pie, and then I have to go to work tonight. Supply chain stops for nobody, and the grocery chain I work for will be very busy tomorrow.

73,
GB Hoyt

On 11/28/2013 09:39 AM, Julio Jimenez wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving!! Got a 22lbs bird in the oven.  T minus 8 hours :-)

72 to all and your families!
Julio

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:23 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote: