Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Tom Sevart

On 11/29/2013 06:41, Nate Bargmann wrote:
Mmmmmm, pecan pie...

Funny thing is that 20 years ago I was living in Oklahoma where pecans
are decidedly more abundant than here and yet I didn't discover my
fondness for pecan pie until I moved back to northeast Kansas.
Interesting how that works!
I loved pecan pie when I was a kid, but now I don't care for it as much. But since it's been so long since I had it I might start developing a taste for it again.

We picked up 20 lbs of pecans out of our yard but that was probably only a tiny fraction of the pecans that fell from our three pecan trees, one of which serves as the support for my multiband inverted V.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS