Re: December QRP Banner online

Walter - K5EST

Hi Wayne, thanks. ...... I'm in hopes to have my Puddle Duck in the water by warm WX time. Somehow there will be antenna mounts and a kite tie down with grounding static hookup.

Yes, also Bill worked me and sent that special QSL card. QRP is so fun!

72....

.........Walter . K5EST.........
Editor - Ozark QRP Banner
.............4sqrp.com............

On Dec 3, 2013 6:23 AM, "Wayne Dillon" <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:
Good morning Walter,
Another outstanding issue, well done! I was one of the 4-Staters who worked Bill (KV6Z) from his LOTA/BOTA operation. It was a blast and he blessed me with a fine QSL card which will take pride of place in the shack when the "remodelling" is finished.
Good job sir and thanks again for all the effort.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne  KC0PMH

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Ho Ho Ho .... Happy December 4SQRP Group!

The December edition of the Ozark QRP Banner is online.....

..
Along with news......we have the SSS Second Sunday Sprint
coming this Sunday evening. More notices to follow this week!

72/73....Walter - K5EST - editor, Ozark QRP Banner

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15