Re: Ice

W0IIT

Boy!! That Norm knows how to rub salt in an open wound:-) Just wondering what brand of beer Norm was sipping down under!! I used to really enjoy a couple of ice cold "Foster's" after a day on the river in my canoe. One time we had a "world traveler" with us and he laughed an said an Aussie wouldn't be caught dead drinking that swill and then named a brand that they really enjoyed drinking, which I have long forgotten. But inquiring minds would like to know, did I fall for the advertisements or do the folks down under really like "Foster's". My old battle worn solo canoe is now retired like me and I can't remember the last cold one I enjoyed???

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS