Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 7:54 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] SSS Second Sunday Sprints

December is here.....brrrrrrrr!

Our last Second Sunday Sprint of this year is coming up
this Sunday evening. Given the propagation, who knows
but from 7pm to 9pm we can see what the signals tell
us. Guessing the 160 and 80 meter bands may be a
good place to work the Sprint, and maybe even the
40 meter band if it has not gone long.

So......with the QSOs counting for an unveiled prize
concerning OzarkCon, lets try to collect all the QSO
contacts possible.

Reporting, using the email address on the group website

or

Put "Sprint" in the email subject.......
in the body, we need # of QSOs and
band.

Please send them into me by Tuesday Dec 10th
and we shall have current totals on the reflector.
The totals are turned over to our new Contest
& Sprint Coordinator....John - AA0VE.

I will get another several reminder emails sent
Saturday and Sunday.

72....Walter - K5EST