Re: Ur CW signal

George H. Gates

I have a scope but really don't know how to use it!!!. Going to take a chow break and then will look in the area you suggested. Tnx  Geo/W2BPI

In a message dated 3/1/2013 5:52:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, w0ep@... writes:

I am FAR from being an expert. But I wonder if your
xmit+ keying line is oscillating at about 1.2 kHz.

I would look over stuff in the neighborhood of Q1, Q4, Q9,
and Q10. Didn't get Q1 in there backwards for example?

But, I'm probably wrong.

Do you have an oscilloscope?