Re: ARRL 160... 2012

John Adams <johnk4qq@...>

Way to go, Dale. Congratulations. 73, John, k4qq

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 9, 2013, at 6:17 PM, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

You can sure tell Christmas mailing season is in full swing.

I just got back from the mailbox.. and what to my surprise.. a big white envelope..
and inside.. a thick piece of cardboard... can be felt.

with nary a hesitation, and with a flick of an opener.. taking a breath.. just in case..
there might be a .... YES!!! IT is!!! In all it's wonderous and attractive presentation..
A mighty certificate.. from the ARRL.. right here.. in my hot little shaking hands...

and it says........

First Place
Single Operator, QRP
Wyoming Section
Score 10,710

Thank you for the Certificate.. it will hang on the wall and be appreciated..
Hope to see you all in the next 'Test too!!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy