Re: Pig Rig

Dg Arnholt <dgarnholt@...>

guys i cant find the info to check out the pig rig.. i might buy it and ship to our friend in wyoming that wat i know it will work.. lol if i tried it.. well the results may not be what i wanted..glad we have techs in the group that will assist..

From: David Martin
To: 4sqrp@...; 4sqrp@...; WA0ITP
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Pig Rig

Doggone you guys !!!!
All this hubbub about the pig-rig.......  I had to order one.....  just clicked paypal !!!!

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

Quoting WA0ITP :

Hee, they are a lot of fun. Being rock bound brings back memories of my novice
days. Man, that was loong time ago.

If you use the Ten Tec TP-19 enclosure, I'll be happy to send you a label with
your call and build date on
it. A picture of mine in the TPC-19 is here, http://www.wa0itp.com/index.html
I do like the charcoal color. The TP-19 dimensions on the Ten Tec web site
differ from the one I purchased. Mine is 2" x 4.75" x 4" and the PigRig fits
perfectly. http://www.wa0itp.com/pigrig3b.jpg

Changing freqs,say to go to 7122 for Wayne's nets, will require 4 xtals. Three
for the rcvr front end filter, and 1 for the local oscillator. Diz has crystals
as well as ESS.

oo
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP