Re: DO YOU COPY CODE AT 13 - 20 WPM .....BUT NOT AT 5 TO 10 OR 21-50?

Michael McShan

Looks like some of the essays I get from students… Therefore, I’ve had lots of practice. ;-)

72, Mike W5RST

On Dec 10, 2013, at 3:20 PM, Phil Anderson <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

HI Guys,

Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt if you cn raed this fowrad
 on and be hapy you are tsill in gd shape!

.