From: WA0ITP
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:18 PM
Subject: Four State Freqs - was Rockmite crystal frequencies

Four State has a weekly net, and two Sprints on or around 7122, and many members hang out there.  We have a Thursday morning net on 7122 at 8:30 Central, and some of us meet there every morning abt 8 or 8:30 Central. Often a qso can be had by posting on the Group's Yahoo group reflector http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/4sqrp/info  and/or posting on  http://www.qrpspots.com/

All Rockmites are welcome and some have already checked into our Wednesday Night nets. Join us for good QRP fun on your Rockmite.  We'll keep an ear out for you.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP