To: 4sqrp@...; w2sh@...; 4sqrp@...
From: w5usj@...
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:56:27 -0600
Subject: RE: [4sqrp] 40M Morning Net

Charles,

I'm not sure I understand what you meant by the comment below?

At 09:48 AM 12/19/2013, Charles Moizeau wrote:
>Moreover, with now-increasing daylight early morning QSOs on 1,000
>mile or further circuits won't be possible on 40m.

For several years, since I discovered them, I've checked into the
1200 UTC daily Water Way CW net on 7047 (used to be 7050). Although
there are those bad propagation days, most of the time I have no
problem from here in NE TX with stations all along the east coast
from Maine to Key West. Some of the close in stations are more often
hard to copy than those farther out.

Also there is one station on the island of Roatan off the coast of
Honduras who checks in regularly.

So, I'm confused?

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX