Creating columns in emails

WA0ITP

I've had some questions about email columns so I revived the effort to make 'em
look better.
You may have noticed that the columns in my net reports were ok, but they were
double spaced. The culprit was an invisible line feed at the end of each line
which was placed there by the email program. The cure is to delete it on each
line before sending the email. The whole procedure is here.
http://www.wa0itp.com/colrep2.pdf Its been a pesky little thing to overcome.

Hope this helps those who would like to make nice looking columns in an email.
Comments and improvements are appreciated.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP