Re: SIMPLEST AND CHEAPEST KEYER?

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Phil
It's in stock, and it might make it for Christmas!!
72
Johnny

"More smiles per Watt!"
Sent from my iPad

On Dec 20, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Phil Anderson <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

Thanks Terry,

That method of upping or downing the speed in 2 wpm steps
sounds easy and quick. Think I'll go for that one if it is still
in stock. Will check that out today.

unc Phil

WA0ITP wrote:

Gotta put in a vote for the EZKeyer myself. It vy easy to use with
lots of easy
to use features, and changind speede is as easy asy with a pot I
think. Hold
the programming key and tap the dot or dash paddles for up or down in
2 wpm
incrrements, easy peasy. It also is very easy to "paddlize" (izzat a
word?).
Sending with it is very very smooth. http://www.4sqrp.com/ek2.php

There are indeed many good keyers out there, and ours is one of the
best imo. I
also have a CMOS II that sits on the shelf.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP