Re: 4S QRP Watering Holes!

davemrtn

I hadn't printed schematics yet to see if it's doable, but what about adapting the SAVXO to the Pig Rig ???

On 03/01/2013 08:47 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

It will be super easy to put the existing pigrig on 7122 - 4 crystals is all it takes.  My 7040 rocks are all soldered in, may have to change 'em out.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:42 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] 4S QRP Watering Holes!

He Guys
Well it's neat to see all the excitement that
has been stirred up with the DiZ Pig Rig!
Now, we need to find some  "Watering Holes  for our group to hang out at so we can go there and see who is calling CQ. 3564 and 7122 seem like candidates for 40 and 80, but how about 20m?
Do we move up a little to 14.062?
Just a thought for you guys to kick around.
We seem to have a new found presence on the QRP world and I think it would be neat to have a place to meet up on the bands!
Thanks

David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas