Happy Birthday to the Son of God

davemrtn

Merry Christmas from Mountain Home Arkansas.

You can see a small portion of our town using this web cam.....

http://www.ky3.com/weather/cameras/mountain-home/-/23109952/-/d4twtbz/-/index.html

Next big event on the calendar is........

OZARKCON !!!!

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

*<]:}) ho ho ho Merry Christmas
I guess most people don't think because it's too tedious for them!
What I like about naps is, I can get them done while I'm sleeping.
If they can, they do; without thinking if they should.

obama promised transparency during his administration,
but who would have imagined it would come from a guy named Edward Snowden !!