Re: Merry Christmas

Paul Smith

Hello Jeff and tnx, I enjoyed the short hat on 7122. The family descended and I have relegated myself to the kitchen there is a lot of hubbub in the front room. Have a great Christmas

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 25, 2013, at 9:56 AM, Jeff Davis <stuckbit@...> wrote:

Hey Paul - nice to work you on Christmas morning while we both wait on them kids and grand kids to show up and make a mess of the place!

Wishing a joyous Holiday for all the 4SQRP folks and their families!

73 de Jeff, KE9V

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

Merry Christmas from Humboldt, KS the kids and grand kids should fill up the house soon. The ham is cooking in the oven...it is too cold and frozen to go fishing so I'll sit and look out At the ice and snow.
Have a good one all
de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 25, 2013, at 8:50 AM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote: