Antenna sitrep

Wayne Dillon

OK, I got the "emergency" 0.5 size G5RV up in the attic this afternoon, then went visiting, when I got back (03:00z) I fired up everything and put out a few CQ's to see what HAMjitsu would report, here's the skinny:
WZ7I 7122.0KC0PMH 95CW19 17CQ0302Z
K1TTT 7122.0KC0PMH 95CW1317 CQ0302Z
K3LR 7121.8KC0PMH 95CW13 17CQ0302Z
W4KKN 7122.0KC0PMH 95CW1617 CQ0302Z
N2QT 7122.0KC0PMH 95CW12 17CQ0302Z

So I guess not too shabby for a lash-up. It looks like I may have a possible GO situation for the Thursday AM Net.
I hope you all had a grand time with family and fiends, ate too much, drank sufficient to make aunt Zelda's rendition of "Jingle Bells" sound good and will be present and correct on Terry's AM 40 net in the morning.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH