Thursday AM 40m Net

Wayne Dillon

Well I checked in to Terry's net this morning, WOW what a difference to the Wednesday evening net. Terry was an honest 599 here in the frozen SE corner of Kansas, a huge signal considering that we often struggle and maybe don't connect at all in the evenings. Thanks for the net Terry, nice job.
As an aside I guess it also vindicates my "emergency" attic antenna. I'll stick with it until the spring when I can get to the outside monster.
Thanks again Terry and God Bless to all
72/3 de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you