Re: Morning Net Again

Wayne Dillon

Hi Terry,
It seems to be just the first line, all the rest look great?
Thanks for the QNI this morning, I maybe around next Thursday as well and if si I'm going to give the 40m mobile stick a go.
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

This is is driving me nuts  Hopefully the checkin table will look ok this time.  If not its something going on with Yahoo Groups.  It looks fine when I send it to myself.  If it doesnt look correct, I'll quit trying, sri to clutter up your inboxes

KC0PMH

Wayne

Columbus, KS

KF0XV