From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...] On Behalf Of WA0ITP
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:47 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Wed Nite Nets

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:30 PM Central Time.

If we have to QSY, I like to move up, Wayne likes to move down,
and Dick doesn't have to move much at all.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into all, sessions is encouraged. We call it the "Clean Sweep".

7:30 Central time ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
8:00 " " ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WAØITP NCS.
8:30 " " ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
9:00 " " ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, NØTGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

QRP....."more smiles per watt"