Re: New Magic Box Run.

Paul Smith

Glad to hear the kit arrived ok. The MB is a dandy kit. Enjoy!

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2013, at 7:57 PM, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@...> wrote:

I placed my order on the evening of the 20th and the board and parts
arrived today from Paul, N0NBD. This is a very high quality board,
certainly nicer than the boards from the Heathkit days. Looks very good
and fast service. BTW, the Magic Box is the first $SQRP kit I've bought
and I'm pleased. I'll have to look for another one of these days!

72, de Nate >>