Re: Wed Nite Nets

Wayne Dillon

Hi Steve and the rest of the gang,
That would suite me, I'll could just send "any relays?" or "any QSP?" and see what turns up. Either way I'm willing to go along with the group consensus. As you say 40 in the evenings has been poor (and that's being generous!) so if we're all in agreement I'll begin that regime next Wednesday (I'll send "any QSP?" when we're all done with the checkins that can make it unassisted).
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Steve Sellmeyer <ssellmeyer@...> wrote:

Never have found a Q code for use as "any relays ?" Has anyone else ? When serving as NCS for the Midwest Net for the NAQCC I occasionally just say "any relays ? "  It has worked a time or two. Needless to say 7.1235 has been VERY poor in the evenings and QNI's have dropped to almost nothing.

Just my 2 cents worth...........Steve/WBQQT

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15