Re: LOOKING FOR: 4SQRP SS-40

cbayona <CBayona@...>

80M or 30M either one will entail a lot of changes a possibly some custom crystals for the LO but I have way too many 40M radios, it would be nice to have something different.

At 02:02 PM 12/27/2013, you wrote:

I'm thinking that for 30m it would be a major re-work?
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM, cbayona <<mailto:@k5nwa>@k5nwa> wrote:

I'm hoping that the kits will be available soon. I have one and it
works well, I would like to build one for 30M.

At 12:45 PM 12/27/2013, you wrote:
I am looking for a SS-40 receiver either still in kit form, or
assembled. If anyone has one laying around they don't want, pls let me know.

Thanks
Marshall Dias
W0OTM

--