Re: 14 volt power supply

Roy AC9DN

Jim, and others that bought the HQRP power supply from Amazon:

I bought one of the units and I'm impressed with the value / price ratio. I have

not found a connector that will fit the output of the unit. I'm assuming that

one needs to cut off the existing connector plug. Will I find a coax cable

inside when I do that, or am I going to be dealing with two wires? I want

to have Anderson Power Poles as the final connector but I would

like to keep the molded connector in place and find suitable socket

if the cable is actually coaxial on the inside.

Roy  AC9DN