Re: Warbler on the way

Wayne Dillon

Hi Paul,
No reason why not, mine does. Get one with the FTDI (if I remember the nomenclature correctly) chip, NOT the Prolific Chip.
Enjoy.
Happy new year to all
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 10:00 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

I bought a warbler 80 from a nice ham and want to get on the 4SQRP net... Will a USB to serial adapt work? My little laptop does not have a serial port or do I need to find an older laptop with a port?
Any ideas

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.