Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 5:24 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] 4S QRP Watering Holes!

Putting the pigrig on 7122 might be super easy, but what happens when you have to move up or down a little when that frequency is busy?

John AA0VE

On 03/01/2013 10:19 PM, David Martin wrote:

Never mind, looks like changing crystals would be a whole lot easier.

On 03/01/2013 09:49 PM, David Martin wrote:

I hadn't printed schematics yet to see if it's doable, but what about adapting the SAVXO to the Pig Rig ???

On 03/01/2013 08:47 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

It will be super easy to put the existing pigrig on 7122 - 4 crystals is all it takes.  My 7040 rocks are all soldered in, may have to change 'em out.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com