Re: 4S QRP Watering Holes!

davemrtn

Since it's rock-bound, it doesn't matter what freq. it's on....  if the freq is busy, you do the same thing you would at any other freq., wait or join into the QSO.

On 03/02/2013 05:24 AM, John R. Lonigro wrote:
Putting the pigrig on 7122 might be super easy, but what happens when you have to move up or down a little when that frequency is busy?

John AA0VE

On 03/01/2013 10:19 PM, David Martin wrote:

Never mind, looks like changing crystals would be a whole lot easier.

On 03/01/2013 09:49 PM, David Martin wrote:

I hadn't printed schematics yet to see if it's doable, but what about adapting the SAVXO to the Pig Rig ???

On 03/01/2013 08:47 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

It will be super easy to put the existing pigrig on 7122 - 4 crystals is all it takes.  My 7040 rocks are all soldered in, may have to change 'em out.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com