Re: Is it snowing there yet

cbayona <CBayona@...>

21 F here in NW Arkansas and about 3/4 inches of snow on the ground and still falling, expecting 0 tonight, rather balmy here compared to some.

No plans to go anywhere, working on some home improvement projects, maybe let out some solder smoke out tonight.

I just finished a large breakfast/lunch so I'm ready for the rest of the afternoon.

At 09:16 AM 1/5/2014, you wrote:

Gm Dale
Abt 3 inches here and 8 deg.
Its pretty windy as well abt 15-20
Just hoping it doesn't drift too much

On Sunday, January 5, 2014, Dale Putnam wrote:

Now it is -4F and PC.... with a bit of wind... just a wee chilly... and a 1/2 in of new snow...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"