Re: Is it snowing there yet

Wayne Dillon

Snow quit here a couple of hours ago, wind is 15-20 it's blowing the white stuff around. Just about 3 inches (on advreage) but I understand it'll get cool tonite.
72/3 es God Bless and stay warm de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

Johnny is it snowing there yet. The radar looks like it is close... I gotta see if Terry is getting snow......

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you