Re: Is it snowing there yet

Dan Reynolds

Snowing here in Central IL and blowing like crazy. That light drifting snow. Right now 18 - low tonight is supposed to be -16, high tomorrow -7. Tuesday supposed to be more 'normal' like.

I got out of the hospital yesterday. Pneumonia and some escaped my lungs and got into my blood. I've been fighting this since November. But they pumped enough antibiotics in me to kill almost anything. The shack will be too cold to be usable but I'm not up to it anyway. I'll just ham it up over the keyboard for now.

Stay safe. That below zero stuff is nothing to play around with!

73

Dan - KB9JLO