Re: It's getting much better now

cbayona <CBayona@...>

0 F right now in NW Arkansas, it was -2F at 11AM then warmed up to 7F so I wonder what it's going to be at 5AM?

I spent all day Sunday putting insulation one handful at a time in the Master Bedroom bathroom, on the other side is the fireplace and I found it was open to the attic. I made a big difference on how hot the water in that bathroom gets but when it gets warmer I need to revisit that project and put about a foot more from above.

At 06:17 PM 1/6/2014, you wrote:

Hey... it is getting much better already.. it is 33 now... that's better than 30 degrees better than it was at sunup.
So hang in there, this is a good thing,
maybe see you in the morning, on 7122?

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy