Tonites 40m Net(s)

Wayne Dillon

I rather suspect that Terry will have a much better response in the morning than I will this evening. That's just the way it is at this time of year, it will get better as spring approaches. I wish I could join y'all on the Thursday morning nets but my boss insists that I be at work and that that I be about my duties! Whatta guy...
Have fun tomorrow AM. I'll see what happens on the early net as it may not be worth running the late net, keep an eye on QRPSpots and the e-mail, I'll post my intentions after the early net. It would seem that the later it gets the longer the band goes, oh well... I see from the news that there was a large flare, I also wonder how this will affect performance of the band.
God Bless all and stay safe/warm/operating.
Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH