Wednesday evening nets

Wayne Dillon

Well once again we got quality not quantity (always get quality with the 4-Staters!).
As expected it was a little thin but a couple of nice surprises, Mileage courtesy of QRZ.com:
Early Net:
WA9PWP - Paul - WI - 549 at 499.1 Miles,
WC7S - Dale - WY - 579 - 600.9 Miles
N5AF - Sam - TX - 559 - 468.2 Miles
Late Net:
W2SH - Chas - NJ - 339 then up to 559, slow QSB - 1117.3 Miles.

There was a K? after Charles who I just could not pull out of the noise, sorry.
Vy noisy here in SE Kansas but it was good to hear you all tonite.
Thanks to all for trying, it was as always an excellent evening.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH