To: 4sqrp@...
From: wayne.dillon@...
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 16:58:19 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] Tonites 40m nets

Good evening all,
I'll be here  at the usual time, on the usual QRG but keep a weather eye on QRP Spots for the exact QRG.
Now operataing on an indoor 0.5 size G5RV so we'll see how it does.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH