Re: 4sqrp Thursday Morning Net Checkins

w2sh@...

With increasing daylight, I doubted that 2 1/2 hours after my NJ sunrise I'd hear you guys.  But doggone, there was Terry, 937 miles distant, pushing an easy 559.  I dropped my callsign at 1450Z, but WBØQQT got answered.  I made it just after him and got 579 from Terry.

The difference in signal reports is because Terry had 73 minutes (Best Regards Sack Time?--gotta love that QZZ!) more darkness than me.

I'll try to QNI on future Thursday mornings, but think my 5W will not do an all daylight path much longer.

72,

Charles, W2SH