Corrections coming

John Lonigro

Folks:

First of all, the rarefied air of Kansas must have swallowed Uncle Phil's (W0XI) submission. Secondly, I went to the spam folder and found an entry from Jerry (W0CLR). I've fixed these two omissions, but am going to wait a day or two before publishing them, to see if I missed anyone else. If I made any other omissions or messed up your score, please let me know ASAP. Next month, I'll be sure to check the spam folder for any additional entries before sending out the results. Still haven't located Phil's entry though.

Sorry about the omissions. (And Walter said this job was a piece of cake!)

72.

John AA0VE