Re: 14 volt power supply

cbayona <CBayona@...>

Its working fine, you must have not copied the whole thing.

< http://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Adapter-SyncMaster-monitors-Replacement/dp/B002D1E8S4 >

At 11:56 AM 1/15/2014, you wrote:

Jim, the URL you gave is no longer working. It directs us to Amazon. As you know, there are many 14 volt ps listed. Is the Dell 1700 FP the one you were talking about. 73, John K4QQ

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 4, 2013, at 12:57 PM, Jim Sheldon <<mailto:w0eb@cox.net>w0eb@cox.net> wrote:

No mods needed, ready as-is. The DC plug will fit the K1 just fine and it's small enough you ought to be able to pack it in a carry case with the rig if you take it to the field.

Jim

Does it need any modification or is it ready to go as is? I will be
using it with a K1.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2013, at 11:21 AM, Michael McShan
<<mailto:w5rst@icloud.com>w5rst@icloud.com>
wrote:

These are excellent little supplies for the FT-817, etc. I've
had one in continuous use for years now. Very quiet.
72/73,
Mike W5RST
OKC

On Dec 3, 2013, at 8:57 AM, Jim Sheldon
<<mailto:w0eb@cox.net>w0eb@cox.net> wrote:

Forgot to include the url to the little supply on Amazon for
$9.99 plus shipping. The spec says 14 volts but the couple
I've gotten all measure a perfect 13.8 volts.

<http://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Adapter-SyncMaster-monitors>http://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Adapter-SyncMaster-monitors-
Replacement/dp/B002D1E8S4

Jim - W0EB
--